The old Bailiffs House served as a butchers during the first half of the 20th century. After it became a private residence the shop window (bottom right first floor) was replaced with a mullioned window, more in-keeping with the building’s era.
The co-operative was on Church Street South. Look for the beehive plaque, with a 1906 date stone, on the first floor of the building.
The laundry (building on the right) was on Hope Street, Roughtown.